How we work
We have partnered with a financial intermediary and created a fund that will provide the financing of these projects.
The fund will allow us to:
- Acquire empty properties
- Refurbish empty properties
- Resolve Title and Probate issues
- Project Manage works to completion
- Manage Let and Lease
- Provide Loans for refurbishment
We will work with local authorities where possible and use empty properties grant funding as part of the overall financing of the refurbishment or acquisition.
Every empty property project we get involved with will follow a set procedure from initial contact with us to completion and let of the property as detailed below:
- Initial Referral to Cromwood Social
- Due Diligence (Title check, ID, Empty Property status etc.)
- Survey & Valuation
- Priced Works Schedules agreed
- Contractor chosen
- Contracts signed
- Contractor onsite
- Project Manager oversees to completion
- Cromwood Housing manage Let
For more detailed breakdown please see “CROMWOOD HOUSING LTD – Case Management Process Tree Diagram.